· Employ and illustrate strategies and skills to
gain access to
· Differentiate between customer service and
· Understand clearly defined roles and responsibilities
the dental team
· Define your internal and external sales
· Outline referral network and employ principles
and promote growth
· Identify proven strategic plan to develop role
professional relations director
· Review best practices to strengthen partnership
local territory manager
Today’s dental consumer demands high value and expects service excellence. These demands impact your everyday clinical practice. How you respond and how you make people feel are vital elements to building relationships necessary to differentiate your practice from the competition. New advances in technology are providing patients with immediate solutions for tooth replacement. Alignment between the specialty practice and restorative team is essential to the patient journey and experience.
Micro-influencers are emerging as leaders in the team approach to implant dentistry. The most recent develop in the micro-influencer community is the role of the professional relations director. This role emphasizes a strategic approach to service excellence, professional sales and practice growth. A highlight of this program will provide proven strategies and tools for success in growing the implant practice.